WEST POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - Two men are in custody and two others are being sought in a home invasion robbery that resulted in the death of a Montgomery County teenager.
Prosecutors on Monday filed charges of first, second and third degree murder against three of the men -- Andre Collier, Rasheed Teel and Charles Freeman. A fourth man involved remains unidentified.
Teel is already locked up in the Montgomery County Correctional Facility; Freeman was apprehended earlier Monday. Collier remains at large and should be considered armed and dangerous, officials said.
Freeman drove Collier, Teel and the unidentified man to 1255 Manatawny St. in West Pottsgrove Township. Freeman remained outside while the three others stormed the home and bound the hands of three occupants with clear packing-style tape, authorities said.
The suspects demanded money from Kareem Ali Borowy, who was subsequently removed from the home at gunpoint and driven away by Freeman, police said. The remaining two occupants were able to free themselves and run to a neighbors' home to contact police.
Borowy, 19, was later found dead alongside Sanatoga Station Road in Lower Pottsgrove Township, said police, adding that an autopsy revealed he died of a gunshot wound to the back.
Anyone with information about the case, Collier's whereabouts, or the identity of the fourth man is asked to contact the West Pottsgrove Police Department at 610-323-2090, Lower Pottsgrove Police Department at 610-326-1508 or the Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M