WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - Authorities in Chester County are calling the deaths of a man and woman in a home an apparent murder-suicide.
Officers found the bodies in the living room of a West Goshen Township home Friday morning.
Police say a preliminary investigation determined the case to be "a murder followed by a suicide."
Authorities haven't released the names as they try to notify next of kin.
A neighbor said police had been called to the home several times before.
- Dozens of deer deaths in Berks, Chester counties investigated
- 22-year-old injured in second Pottstown shooting within 24 hours
- Bucks woman sentenced in fatal DUI crash
- Judge nixes Cosby request to step down; sentencing set for Monday
- Investigation continues into death of Chester County man who killed parents, shot at ex-wife
- Search for man who shot, killed parents in Chester County
- Updated Sister of former S. Whitehall Twp. police officer speaks out
- Updated 1 year after Hurricane Maria: Vigil held to honor lives lost
- Updated Forks Supervisors grant preliminary approval for Knollwood Estates
- Two men arrested before drug sale in East Stroudsburg
- PA gas companies merge into UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Allentown Diocese settles lawsuit for undisclosed amount
- Hearst Magazines to open office in Easton
- Arrest made in Pennsburg fatal hit-and-run
- Mayor to Reading residents: 'Your city is alive and well'
- Fundraiser planned for Berks baby with Alpers syndrome