PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - A fire erupted in a series of townhouses Saturday night in Chester County, displacing 20 residents.
Flames broke out at around 7 a.m. Sunday at Church and Bridge streets in Phoenixville.
No injuries were reported.
At least 10 of the displaced residents are children, officials said.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Two counselors at an addiction facility in Chester County died of opioid overdoses at the group home, the district attorney announced Wednesday.Read More »
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race