WEST CHESTER, Pa. - A Chester County jury has found a man guilty of providing heroin to his girlfriend's teenage daughter and her friend.
A jury last week found Jameson Burn guilty of child endangerment, conspiracy, corruption of minors, reckless endangerment and drug possession.
The Chester County district attorney's office accused Burn in 2015 of providing heroin to his girlfriend's then-14-year-old daughter and the daughter's 16-year-old friend. Authorities said the teens snorted the heroin.
Jessica Riffey already pleaded guilty to similar charges after authorities said she provided heroin to the teens inside her home on Telegraph Road in West Caln Township.
Investigators said Riffey even injected the children with heroin.
Police made the discovery after responding to the house to conduct a welfare check on Riffey's daughter.
Riffey pleaded guilty in May 2016 to conspiracy, child endangerment and drug charges. She was sentenced to up to two years in prison followed by five years' probation.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Jury: Berks couple guilty in 2-year-old daughter's death
- Updated Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Updated Man dies after being rescued from burning home in Hamburg
- Warren County Courthouse closes early; police activity nearby
- Updated Jaindl unveils next steps for Lehigh Valley projects
- Updated Baby's family seeks privacy as parents await court hearing
- Penn National Gaming OK'd to acquire Pittsburgh-area casino
- Firefighter killed in York was from Monroe County
- Updated Suspect out of hospital after crash involving stolen minivan
- Sick juror prompts restart of deliberations in Foster case