WEST CHESTER, Pa. - A Chester County jury has found a man guilty of providing heroin to his girlfriend's teenage daughter and her friend.
A jury last week found Jameson Burn guilty of child endangerment, conspiracy, corruption of minors, reckless endangerment and drug possession.
The Chester County district attorney's office accused Burn in 2015 of providing heroin to his girlfriend's then-14-year-old daughter and the daughter's 16-year-old friend. Authorities said the teens snorted the heroin.
Jessica Riffey already pleaded guilty to similar charges after authorities said she provided heroin to the teens inside her home on Telegraph Road in West Caln Township.
Investigators said Riffey even injected the children with heroin.
Police made the discovery after responding to the house to conduct a welfare check on Riffey's daughter.
Riffey pleaded guilty in May 2016 to conspiracy, child endangerment and drug charges. She was sentenced to up to two years in prison followed by five years' probation.
An alleged drug trafficking organization that operated in multiple states has been put out of business, law enforcement authorities announced Wednesday.Read More »
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- Dad charged after son found wandering snowy hotel parking lot
- Reading School District discussing moving grades around
- Chilly, somewhat breezy day today with plenty of sunshine
- Hamburg copes with half a foot of snow
- Life Lessons: Family money letters
- Flu season hits hard: 3 things to know
- Mayor champions Lafayette College expansion plans
- New Lower Saucon police chief a lifelong resident
- City Council acts to ensure vacancies filled by members of same party
- Association moving forward with plans to revitalize three neighborhoods