WEST CALN TWP., Pa. - A Chester County woman who admitted to playing a role in the brutal beating death of her 3-year-old son has learned her fate.
Jillian Tait was sentenced Monday to 42 to 94 years in prison for the murder of her son, Scotty McMillan.
Tait pleaded guilty to a number of charges back in April, including 3rd-degree murder.
Tait and her then-boyfriend, Gary Fellenbaum, were arrested after Scotty was found to have been "systematically tortured and beaten to death" inside their West Caln Township home in 2014.
Fellenbaum pleaded guilty to 1st-degree murder in September. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.
Deborah O'Neill is the coordinator of a University of Pennsylvania sexual trauma outreach team.Read More »
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Traffic restrictions, road crews in place ahead of storm
- PennDOT prepares for yet another winter storm
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Fundraiser to save Toys R Us hopes to reach $1 billion
- Lehigh Valley Auto Show prepares for opening night
- Allentown Police Chief Glen Dorney is retiring
- Updated Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- Updated Allentown season swim passes on sale in April
- Updated East Penn 'surprised' by US Department of Labor's lawsuit
- Where did the millions of dollars from Berks Heim go?
- Bethlehem Easter egg hunt rescheduled
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy