RICHLAND TWP., Pa. - In Bucks County, construction of a new assisted-care home is getting underway.
Officials broke ground on the new Phoebe Richland building in Richland Township Thursday afternoon.
In addition to providing a home for more than 70 residents, officials say the new center will also bring about 40 jobs to the area.
It's expected to be up-and-running by spring of next year.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting in Palmer Township
- Good Samaritan recalls stabbing attack
- Woman identified in Allentown hit-and-run
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run