SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - A male construction worker suffered a deadly fall from a Bucks County Bridge Friday morning on Street Road between Pidcock Creek Road and Ridge Road.
Officers arrived at the Solebury Township scene to observe the construction worker unresponsive at the base of the bridge in the creek.
Officials say the male was employed by Ettore Ventresca & Sons, Inc. and was working on a deck replacement project when he fell from the top bridge abutment.
The Solebury Township Police Department says the male sustained critical injuries from the fall. He was treated on location and transported to Saint Mary Medical Center where he was pronounced dead after arriving at the hospital.
Further investigation is being conducted. The victim's identification is being withheld pending next of kin notification.
An unknown person gained entry into the home of an 83-year-old resident at the 300 block of Easton Road in Riegelsville.Read More »
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Cosby judge puts off ruling on deposition
- Body recovered near Lehigh River
- Upper Bucks residents complain of mystery explosions
- Easton, Lewisburg residents winners in the 2018 St. Luke's Half Marathon
- State police searching for man who committed armed robbery in Pike County
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Memorial service set for woman killed in Southwest flight
- Lehigh Valley Zoo celebrates Earth Day
- Several hurt after fire levels detached garage in Berks County
- People go back to the 80's to raise money for American Red Cross
- Pennsylvania Game Commission to conduct controlled fire in Berks, Schuylkill Counties Sunday