LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - An elderly couple found inside their home in Montgomery County had been dead for weeks, officials said.
The bodies of the man and woman, both in their 80s, were found Friday inside a home on North Trooper Road in Lower Providence Township.
The coroner said both victims died of natural causes, specifically coronary heart disease. He said they may have been dead since early to mid-December.
Officials are still confirming the identities of the victims.
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback