LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - An elderly couple found inside their home in Montgomery County had been dead for weeks, officials said.
The bodies of the man and woman, both in their 80s, were found Friday inside a home on North Trooper Road in Lower Providence Township.
The coroner said both victims died of natural causes, specifically coronary heart disease. He said they may have been dead since early to mid-December.
Officials are still confirming the identities of the victims.
A Montgomery County judge has ruled that a jury from outside the area will hear the sexual assault case against actor Bill Cosby.Read More »
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Updated Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Updated Former Montana West building sold
- Updated Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- Neighbor of man shot by police: 'Fear for my family'
- Storm cleanup underway in Bushkill Twp.
- More threats against Jewish Community Centers across the nation
- Man lands in jail on outstanding warrant, $1 bail
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs