LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - Investigators have confirmed the identities of a husband and wife who were found dead last month in Montgomery County.
The bodies of 86-year-old Salvator Fazio and his wife, 81-year-old Shirley Fazio, were found in their home on North Trooper Road in Lower Providence Township on Jan. 24.
The coroner says the couple died of natural causes, specifically coronary heart disease.
He says they may have been dead since early to mid-December.
Investigations revealed that the couple had not been seen outside of their home since early December.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Updated Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot