LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - Investigators have confirmed the identities of a husband and wife who were found dead last month in Montgomery County.
The bodies of 86-year-old Salvator Fazio and his wife, 81-year-old Shirley Fazio, were found in their home on North Trooper Road in Lower Providence Township on Jan. 24.
The coroner says the couple died of natural causes, specifically coronary heart disease.
He says they may have been dead since early to mid-December.
Investigations revealed that the couple had not been seen outside of their home since early December.
Jury selection resumed Tuesday in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial as prosecutors and the defense seek to fill out a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates in a case that has attracted worldwide publicity.Read More »
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Updated Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?