NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Bill Cosby has arrived at a suburban Philadelphia courthouse for the second day of his sexual assault trial.
The 79-year-old Cosby is on trial on charges he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman more than a decade ago.
Cosby arrived at the Montgomery County courthouse Tuesday with his spokesman, Andrew Wyatt.
A judge is expected to decide Tuesday if the mother of one of his accusers can testify.
Kelly Johnson told jurors Monday that she told her mother after Cosby abused her in 1996 when she worked for his agent.
She said she feared speaking out at the time because Cosby was "the biggest celebrity in the world."
Cosby's lawyers questioned her credibility.
Authorities say a 15-year-old youth trapped in a cave in Pennsylvania was rescued after a lengthy effort.Read More »
- District Attorneys announce new task force to combat opioid crisis
- DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
- State Police investigate domestic homicide in Hamburg
- Allentown bests Reading 3-2 in Battle of the Badges hockey game
- Viewer Photo Gallery: Snowfall
- Teen rescued from cave after becoming wedged between rocks
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Hundreds take part in Lehigh Valley Polar Plunge
- Reading ceremony commemorates USS Maine sinking
- Northampton, Monroe County high schools hold Dance-A-Thons
- Dunkin Donuts holds ribbon-cutting ceremony in Berks
- Bethlehem Public Library holds Punk Rock Flea Market to raise money