NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Bill Cosby has arrived at a courthouse in suburban Philadelphia for the fourth day of his sexual assault trial.
The 79-year-old actor was accompanied Thursday by fellow actors and comedians Joe Torry and Lewis Dix. On Wednesday, actress Sheila Frazier and her hairstylist husband, John Atchison, arrived with Cosby. Earlier in the week, Cosby was supported by Keshia Knight-Pulliam, who played the youngest daughter, Rudy, on "The Cosby Show."
The bulk of Wednesday's session was taken up by the defense's cross-examination of primary accuser Andrea Constand. She says Cosby fondled her breasts and genitals after drugging her at his suburban Philadelphia home in January 2004.
Cosby's lawyers scoured Constand's police statements for inconsistencies and her phone records for evidence she'd continued to interact with him.
Constand's mother, Gianna, also testified.
Top law enforcement officials in Pennsylvania are coming together to combat the heroin and opioid crisis. District attorneys announced a new task force in Philadelphia Thursday.Read More »
- DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
- Philadelphia throwing parade as it gets its 'LOVE' back
- Snow gradually comes to an end late Saturday night
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Military plane conducting flight exercise cause of loud noises heard in Lehigh Valley
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees