NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Bill Cosby has arrived at a suburban Philadelphia courthouse for the fifth day of his sexual assault trial.
Cosby was accompanied Friday by comedian Joe Torry, who a day earlier joined fellow actor and comedian Lewis Dix in support of the 79-year-old actor. On Wednesday, actress Sheila Frazier and her hairstylist husband, John Atchison, arrived with Cosby. Earlier in the week, Keshia Knight-Pulliam, who played the youngest daughter, Rudy, on "The Cosby Show," attended in support of Cosby.
On Thursday, jurors heard excerpts from the comedian's lurid, decade-old deposition, but explosive sections about him obtaining quaaludes and giving them to women before sex are yet to come.
Prosecutors are expected to continue focusing on Cosby's testimony on Friday.
It's giving jurors a look at his view of the January 2004 encounter where Andrea Constand says he drugged and violated her at his suburban Philadelphia home.
Neighbors near the Barclay Friends: Senior Living Community in West Chester say it's heartbreaking to see the center reduced to rubble.Read More »
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- Limerick man facing 700 counts of possession of child porn
- Updated STREAMING LIVE: Lehigh vs. Lafayette football game
- Occasional rain and increasingly windy Saturday into Saturday night
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- Updated $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Bangor and Pen Argyl football alumni face off again for charity