BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has upheld the death sentence for a Bucks County man who killed two former co-workers.
Robert Diamond had appealed his death sentence after being convicted on a pair of murder charges.
Investigators say Diamond shot and killed two people outside the Simon and Schuster Warehouse in Bristol back in 2008.
They say Diamond used to work at the warehouse and was upset about losing his job.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Warm weather in Berks means time for ice cream
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set