The northbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike were closed for several hours due to a crash between Lansdale and Quakertown.
State police said the crash happened around 12:30 p.m. Monday at mile marker 40.
The crash blocked the roadway and both northbound lanes were closed.
Police said possibly one person is injured.
Video showed crews working to free one person trapped in the vehicle.
The crash appears to involve at least a tractor trailer and another truck.
The road reopened around 6 p.m.
A serious crash that shut down part of the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Wednesday morning has been cleared. All lanes are reopened.Read More »
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Updated Multi-vehicle crash closes I-78 East at Exit 60
- Investigation begins into why metal pole falls, kills driver in Lehigh Tunnel
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Updated Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- Updated Affordable housing in Lehigh Valley out of reach for many
- Updated Pa. Turnpike commission calls death a 'freak accident'
- Updated Pawlowski heard on tape confronting former campaign manager Mike Fleck
- Updated Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents