SOUTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - Traffic was brought to a standstill Tuesday night on Route 100 in Chester County.
Around 6:00 p.m. police say a pickup truck hit a pole in South Coventry Township.
The pole then fell onto the road and caught on fire.
Route 100 was shut down in the area for several hours.
Another accident less than a mile away also snarled traffic.
There was no word on injuries.
Police say man was filming female swim team members while they were in the locker room.Read More »
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away