HILLTOWN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Fire crews fought heavy flames at a vacant house in Bucks County early Saturday, according to county dispatchers.
The fire, which was reported at 6:37 a.m., was seen through the roof of a two-story house at the 900 block of Fairhill Road in Hilltown Township.
The fire was under control by 7:48 a.m.
Video taken at the scene shows the house was gutted in the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Stay tuned to 69 News and wfmz.com for further details.
David Hamilton Jr. was last observed in the area of Stoney Hill Rd. and Reeder Rd. in Solebury Township on Friday at approximately 4:30 p.m.Read More »
- Obama visits Philadelphia, touts 'blue wave'
- Perkasie man facing charges of hindering prosecution, tampering evidence
- Bucks County offers free flu shots to county residents
- Lower Southampton Twp. police issue arrest warrant for sex offenses against minors
- Dad of suspect in 2016 Perkasie killing charged with evidence tampering
- Fire tears through McDonald's in Doylestown
- Updated Police asking for public's help in investigation into fatal Stroud Township crash
- Police arrest man who allegedly robbed Hellertown BB&T Bank
- Updated Woman injured in Allentown shooting
- Man with arrest warrant for alleged sexual assault of minors seen in Solebury Township
- Parts of Reading under boil water advisory
- Hackettstown authorities rescue hunter who fell into sewer drain
- Will Hammerstein, grandson of famous theatre director, visits 69 News
- 69 News kicks off new Falling for the Season series in Scholl Orchards
- Wyomissing's Crowne Plaza to hold Dine in the Dark event
- Filmmaker Gershon Hinkson will direct Easton film festival