Investigators have identified the man who was shot and killed by a police officer during a struggle in Bucks County.
District Attorney David Heckler says Michael Marino Jr., 26, was killed Saturday afternoon in Sellersville.
Neighbors say they saw Marino screaming and acting strangely.
Police were called and three officers later found him in an abandoned building.
They tried to help him but Marino allegedly assaulted one of the officers, police said. That officer then shot Marino.
There's still no word if Marino was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The officer involved in the shooting is on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.
The jury that will hear Bill Cosby's sexual assault case was filling up quickly Tuesday as lawyers and prosecutors worked to select panelists who they believed would be favorable to their side.Read More »
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law