HATBORO, Pa. - Crews were sent in to clean-up at the Montgomery County home of the man arrested for sending poison to a rival.
Decontamination crews were at the Hatboro home of Nicholas Helman Tuesday.
Helman was arrested earlier this year for allegedly sending a card laced with ricin to his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend.
Crews say they aren't sure if there is any ricin at Helman's apartment on the 100 block of Byberry Road, but they say they're not taking any chances.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading