PITTSBURGH - Bill Cosby has arrived for the third day of jury selection in his Pennsylvania sex assault case.
Cosby arrived at the Allegheny County Courthouse in Pittsburgh just before 8 a.m. Wednesday.
The 79-year-old Cosby is accused of drugging and molesting a Temple University employee in 2004. Cosby has called the encounter consensual.
Cosby goes on trial June 5 in suburban Philadelphia. The jury from Pittsburgh will be sequestered nearly 300 miles from home.
Lawyers are bringing 100 new prospective jurors to the courthouse Wednesday. They hope to get the last regular juror and six alternates from this group.
The defense is crying foul after only one black person was seated among the first 11 jurors chosen.
Prosecutors say race was not a factor in their decision to strike two black women from the panel this week.
It's official; the newly formed East Greenville Borough Police Department in Montgomery County has its headquarters.Read More »
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- High winds expected throughout the day
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff
- Updated State Police identify suspect in deadly officer shooting
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Lehigh defeats Lafayette, wins Patriot League title
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches