DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - Delaware Valley University will inaugurate its first female president in the school's 121-year history.
Dr. Maria Gallo will be inaugurated April 6 at 2:15 p.m. The ceremony will include musical performances and speeches from an alumnus, student, staff member and faculty member.
The University’s Board of Trustees unanimously voted in February to select Dr. Gallo as the next president, according to the school website.
The health rankings are in, and there's some good news and bad news for our area.Read More »
- Fewer priest accusers to testify at ex-official's retrial
- Cosby lawyers ask to exclude testimony on other women, pills
- Indicted Philadelphia DA needs lawyer, has money woes
- 100+ nursing home residents evacuated after water main break
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- Boyertown school directors to discuss transgender lawsuit
- Armed student charged in lockdown of Daniel Boone HS
- Driver trying to park crashes SUV through convenience store
- Updated Allentown man gets 5-10 years prison for library bathroom sex assault
- New Congressman Charlie Dent's prominence grows in Washington
- Animal welfare program in Berks looks for homes for feral cats
- Pa. health rankings: How does your county compare?
- Stroudsburg diner wants people to unplug
- Vietnam Memorial Wall dedicated in Stroudsburg
- Allentown police hope new app will help cut down on crime
- Pa. Supreme Court sides with firefighters over Allentown in staffing dispute