PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - Demolition has started once again at a Philadelphia building that collapsed earlier this month.
A new contractor will remove the remaining rubble from the site.
The building collapsed on an adjacent thrift store while the building was being torn down.
Six people died and a heavy equipment operator has been charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Investigators say he was high while he was operating an excavator.
A grand jury is also investigating the incident.
The search for 12 jurors and six alternates for Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial is off to a brisk start even though a third of the initial jury pool had an opinion about Cosby's guilt or innocence and an equal number said they or someone close...Read More »
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Updated 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers