PHILADELPHIA - Phillies all-star outfielder Domonic Brown has been placed on the 7-day disabled list due to concussion symptoms. Lehigh Valley's Steve Susdorf has earned the promotion to the big leagues.
The move comes after Brown hit his head hard on the ground trying to make a diving catch in Tuesday's game at St. Louis. Brown was shaken up so much that he sat out Wednesday's game before being placed on the DL Thursday.
Steve Susdorf gets the call up to the Phillies. Susdorf, a career minor league player, is having an outstanding season with the IronPigs, hitting .335.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business