PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. - The E-ZPass express lanes have reopened at Montgomery County's Mid-County interchange on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
The electronic toll system was back in service Friday after workers finished upgrades nearly two weeks ahead of schedule. The project was supposed to be finished by April 10.
Motorists will next face road repairs on Interstate 476 and on the eastbound and westbound ramps to Interstate 276.
Officials said one person died in a fire in East Coventry Township, Chester County Sunday morning.Read More »
- Bill Cosby juror speaks: 'We had no real new evidence'
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Updated 1 person dead after early morning fire in Chester County
- DA: Upper Saucon standoff ends; suspects die in apparent murder-suicide
- Mostly sunny, seasonable today with low humidity; a brief shower in spots
- New mountain slide opens at Camelback
- 1 person killed in ATV crash in South Manheim Twp.
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story