PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. - The E-ZPass express lanes have reopened at Montgomery County's Mid-County interchange on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
The electronic toll system was back in service Friday after workers finished upgrades nearly two weeks ahead of schedule. The project was supposed to be finished by April 10.
Motorists will next face road repairs on Interstate 476 and on the eastbound and westbound ramps to Interstate 276.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Updated First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading