PHILADELPHIA - Eagles center Jason Kelce has been cleared to practice at Eagles training camp after missing most of last season with a torn MCL and ACL.
Philadelphia's offensive line struggled mightily last season when Kelce went down in week 2 thanks in large part to injuries.
Jason Peters, Evan Mathis and Todd Herremans are all coming off surgeries as well. They will join first-round pick Lane Johnson out of Oklahoma.
Training camp is offering this line a great chance to familiarize themselves with Chip Kelly's new system, and re-familiarize with each other.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold