PHILADELPHIA - Eagles first round pick Lane Johnson is finding his way at Eagles camp, thanks to the help of veterans like Jason Kelce.
Johnson, an offensive tackle out of Oklahoma, arrived at training camp with the rest of the rookies and select veterans.
Johnson is expected to start on the offensive line with Kelce, a line that was decimated by injuries last year. Jason Peters, Todd Herremans and Kelce are all coming off of major injuries last year.
Johnson has gone to work, and is already making strides as he continues to learn what it takes to succeed in the NFL.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Teacher who had sex with student in cemetery going back to jail
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg
- Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township identified
- One Freddy winner's emotional day
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold