PHILADELPHIA - Eagles first round pick Lane Johnson is finding his way at Eagles camp, thanks to the help of veterans like Jason Kelce.
Johnson, an offensive tackle out of Oklahoma, arrived at training camp with the rest of the rookies and select veterans.
Johnson is expected to start on the offensive line with Kelce, a line that was decimated by injuries last year. Jason Peters, Todd Herremans and Kelce are all coming off of major injuries last year.
Johnson has gone to work, and is already making strides as he continues to learn what it takes to succeed in the NFL.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter