PHILADELPHIA - Eagles wideout Riley Cooper returned to Eagles camp on Tuesday after being excused from team activities late last week.
Cooper has been receiving sensitivity training over the last few days following a viral video that captured the wide receiver using a racial slur at a concert in June.
Cooper has also used the time to apologize to his team mates, but not ask for forgiveness.
His value as an Eagles wide receiver is especially important now. Philadelphia lost yet another wideout, Arrelious Benn, to a torn ACL and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Updated Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire