PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles say quarterback Michael Vick did not pass an injury evaluation exam Wednesday and so Nick Foles is on track to start his third straight game Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.
According to a statement by the Eagles, Vick failed Wednesday's ImPACT exam, which compares a player's current status to his baseline.
The exam is one of the final hurdles Vick needs to clear before he can return.
The team says Vick has made substantial progress since suffering a concussion in Week 10 against Dallas, and that he has been attending team meetings and taking part in throwing sessions.
Foles was set to take practice reps with the team on Thursday.
The Eagles say in three full games, Foles has completed 59.6 percent of his passes for 542 yards, with one touchdown against three interceptions.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Updated President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Updated Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges