PHILADELPHIA - With the loss of Jeremy Maclin for the season, Eagles wide receivers have already started to adjust without one of the corps top play-makers.
Maclin suffered a torn ACL over the weekend, the first of two such injuries so far at Eagles camp. Linebacker Jason Phillips tore his right ACL at practice on Monday, ending his season.
With Maclin out of the equation, DeSean Jackson and Jason Avant will now be considered top targets for whoever wins the quarterback battle. The wideouts have already started to game plan for an offense without Maclin.
Actor Bill Cosby is set to return to a Pennsylvania courtroom Monday to ask a judge to bring in outside jurors in his criminal sex assault case.Read More »
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies