PHILADELPHIA - With the loss of Jeremy Maclin for the season, Eagles wide receivers have already started to adjust without one of the corps top play-makers.
Maclin suffered a torn ACL over the weekend, the first of two such injuries so far at Eagles camp. Linebacker Jason Phillips tore his right ACL at practice on Monday, ending his season.
With Maclin out of the equation, DeSean Jackson and Jason Avant will now be considered top targets for whoever wins the quarterback battle. The wideouts have already started to game plan for an offense without Maclin.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Passing shower this afternoon, mainly dry next two days
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown