WARWICK TWP., Pa. - A dramatic rescue effort in Chester County ended with emergency crews saving a man who fell off a boulder.
The drama unfolded Saturday afternoon at Saint Peter's Village in Warwick Township. It's a remote area that's popular with hikers.
Witnesses said it took about an hour for crews to get to the victim, who was taken to the hospital and was expected to recover.
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Updated Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend