DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - Police in Bucks County have caught a prisoner who escaped from custody Sunday night, according to the Doylestown Twitter page.
Warrington Township Police received a call around 8:50 a.m. Tuesday from a resident who saw Daniel Selby Jr. The caller said Selby was at his house, looking for a ride home. The resident lives in the 2500 block of County Line Road, according to police.
Selby ran into a wooded area toward the Bradford Dam Reservoir.
Police and K-9 units surrounded Bradford Dam and Lower Nike parks and caught Selby Tuesday afternoon.
- Company behind Florida's bridge design has local ties
- Bucks County rehousing program alleviates homeless population
- 'Match Day' a right of passage for medical students
- 200 students pay the price for national walkout participation
- 5 victims to testify in upcoming Bill Cosby trial
- Local students show support for National Walkout Day
- Updated Family, neighbors react to Amy Yu's return to Allentown, Kevin Esterly's arrest
- Woman dies almost one year after being involved in South Whitehall car crash
- Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- 2 injured in DUI crash in Berks County
- Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Irish Community Day event held in Allentown
- Hundreds celebrate St. Patrick's Day aboard the Colebrookdale Railroad