DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - Police in Bucks County have caught a prisoner who escaped from custody Sunday night, according to the Doylestown Twitter page.
Warrington Township Police received a call around 8:50 a.m. Tuesday from a resident who saw Daniel Selby Jr. The caller said Selby was at his house, looking for a ride home. The resident lives in the 2500 block of County Line Road, according to police.
Selby ran into a wooded area toward the Bradford Dam Reservoir.
Police and K-9 units surrounded Bradford Dam and Lower Nike parks and caught Selby Tuesday afternoon.
It's official; the newly formed East Greenville Borough Police Department in Montgomery County has its headquarters.Read More »
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- Mostly sunny, still breezy the next few days
- Police: Woman killed, man injured in Kutztown domestic incident
- Eagles use big second half to down Dallas
- Updated Life Lessons: Repetitive injuries
- New museum opens in Lower Macungie
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff in Bethlehem
- Easton unveils new police headquarters
- Smoke prompts partial evacuation of Gross Towers
- State Police identify suspect in deadly police shooting
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement