DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - Police in Bucks County have caught a prisoner who escaped from custody Sunday night, according to the Doylestown Twitter page.
Warrington Township Police received a call around 8:50 a.m. Tuesday from a resident who saw Daniel Selby Jr. The caller said Selby was at his house, looking for a ride home. The resident lives in the 2500 block of County Line Road, according to police.
Selby ran into a wooded area toward the Bradford Dam Reservoir.
Police and K-9 units surrounded Bradford Dam and Lower Nike parks and caught Selby Tuesday afternoon.
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Fraud, theft trending high in Cumru
- Updated Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House