TULLYTOWN, Pa. - A man was running from police after a reported theft in Bucks County and crashed, causing his two-year-old son to be thrown from the car and die, police said.
Christopher Kuhn, of Hamilton, New Jersey, is accused of stealing speakers and a television from Walmart in Levittown.
Police said Kuhn, 27, was fleeing the scene with his two-year-old child in the back seat when he ran a light at the intersection of Route 13 and Levittown Parkway.
His car was t-boned and flipped, and he collided with another vehicle. He was not being chased by police at the time.
Police said the two-year-old was thrown from the car.
Kuhn ran from the scene, but police caught him. He's charged with third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle and more.
Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach of Montgomery and Delaware County announced Tuesday legislation providing for a temporary confiscation of firearms from those who show warning signs of violence.Read More »
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Updated Bank robbed, pair of Wilson schools put on lockdown
- Street gang believed to be involved in ESU stabbing
- Updated Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- Updated Allentown council wants answers on city's recent malware attack
- Updated Health Beat: Rib plating repairs crushed chest
- Updated Police: Masked robber pistol-whips convenience store clerk
- GoFundMe page created to help couple who lost home to fire
- 2-alarm fire destroys home in remote area of eastern Berks
- Safety bill requires metal detectors, armed guards in schools
- Albertsons Companies merges with portion of Rite Aid