The FBI is on the hunt for a man who they say has robbed some banks in our area.
They're calling him the "Silent Bandit."
Apparently he makes his demands known by passing a note to the teller.
Officials say he hit five banks in the past two weeks in Lehigh and Bucks Counties and in the Trenton, New Jersey, area.
The latest one was Tuesday, the QNB branch on West End Boulevard in Richland Township.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- Updated Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Updated Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Updated Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart