SCHWENKSVILLE, Pa. - Firefighters are on the scene after a fire ripped through a home in Montgomery County.
It broke out just after 5 a.m. Wednesday at a home in the 900 block of Summit Avenue in Schwenksville.
Details are scarce but officials tell 69 News three people were injured. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Heavy flames and smoke were seen pouring from the home.
State police and multiple fire units are on the scene. State police are expected to provide more information Wednesday morning.
House Speaker Paul Ryan is ordering an Ethics Committee investigation after the New York Times reports U.S. Rep. Patrick Meehan of Pennsylvania used taxpayer money to settle a complaint that stemmed from his hostility toward a former aide who...Read More »
- East Greenville tables discussion of disbanding police department
- Restaurant employee helps save customer's life
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Dick's to expand hours, offer championship gear if Eagles win
- Bucks woman gets prison for DUI crash that killed Allentown man
- Nockamixon provides permits to collect firewood
- Updated Violent car crash occurs near Sands Casino in Bethlehem
- Updated Firefighters quickly douse Easton church fire
- Updated Another mild day Sunday with clouds increasing later in the day
- Updated FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Congressman Patrick Meehan denies allegation in misconduct claim
- Afghan hotel attack ends, Taliban claim
- Dorney Park makes Eagles bet with Minnesota's Valleyfair Park
- Coroner ID's man killed in Allentown crash
- Man killed in fatal fire in Bethlehem Twp. ID'd
- History's Headlines: Man of Steel