SCHWENKSVILLE, Pa. - Firefighters are on the scene after a fire ripped through a home in Montgomery County.
It broke out just after 5 a.m. Wednesday at a home in the 900 block of Summit Avenue in Schwenksville.
Details are scarce but officials tell 69 News three people were injured. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Heavy flames and smoke were seen pouring from the home.
State police and multiple fire units are on the scene. State police are expected to provide more information Wednesday morning.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Updated Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Updated Fire destroys bagel shop, damages strip mall in Heidelberg Twp.
- The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show is underway
- Updated Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Updated Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager
- Attorney: Lawsuit against battery maker complicated