POTTSTOWN, Pa. - An eastern Pennsylvania volunteer fire company has canceled this year's Easter egg hunt because of "unruly crowds" in past years.
Nobody answered the phone at the Norco Fire Company in North Coventry Township on Friday.
But the group says on its Facebook page that there won't be an Easter egg hunt for children this year.
The post says, "We know that the majority of our community is not the problem, but we can't risk injury to children because certain individuals can't control themselves. We are hoping to try again at some point!"
The township is near Pottstown, about 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia.
First daughter, Ivanka Trump, is hitting the road to help her father sell his tax plan.Read More »
- PennDOT to release details on Old Forty Foot Road bridge replacement
- Sessions in Philly: MS-13 a 'priority' for law enforcement
- Ivanka Trump in Bucks: Tax plan addresses needs of families
- AG Sessions to speak in Philadelphia
- Ivanka Trump to discuss tax plan at town hall in Bucks
- Motorcyclist killed in crash in Worcester Township
- Fast-moving fire badly damages home near Bernville
- Long says he 'didn't pull the trigger' in death of stepson
- Easton could see new prison built right next to old property
- Updated Another suspect busted in multi-million dollar drug ring
- International rosewood rules cause Martin Guitar to lose sales
- Ivanka Trump delivers tax reform speech in Bucks County
- Phillipsburg municipal workers make moves into new building
- Jury selection begins in trial of deadly gas station robbery
- Former US official testifies about Menendez alleged 'threat'
- Allentown State Hospital may soon be up for sale