Southeastern PA

Fire displaces 6 in Pottstown

POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A fire at a duplex in Pottstown has forced five adults and a child to find a new place to spend the night.

The fire broke out around 8 p.m. in the 200 block of North Evans Street.

Fire officials say the fire started in a bedroom.

They say they were able to contain the flames to that room, but the power had to be shut off.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

This Week's Circulars

Southeastern PA News

Latest From The Newsroom