POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A fire at a duplex in Pottstown has forced five adults and a child to find a new place to spend the night.
The fire broke out around 8 p.m. in the 200 block of North Evans Street.
Fire officials say the fire started in a bedroom.
They say they were able to contain the flames to that room, but the power had to be shut off.
An unknown person gained entry into the home of an 83-year-old resident at the 300 block of Easton Road in Riegelsville.Read More »
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Cosby judge puts off ruling on deposition
- 69 News and Dorney Park hold 2nd annual food drive Saturday
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- A warmer weekend with plenty of sunshine
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets