POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A fire caused heavy damage to a home in Montgomery County Thursday night.
Crews were called around 10:45 p.m. to the 200 block of Potts Drive in Pottstown.
The owner of the house was not home at the time and it took fire crews roughly 30 minutes to get the fire under control.
Police told us that they were able to track down the homeowner after they left the scene and told him about what happened.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is still being investigated.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Updated A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal