POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A fire caused heavy damage to a home in Montgomery County Thursday night.
Crews were called around 10:45 p.m. to the 200 block of Potts Drive in Pottstown.
The owner of the house was not home at the time and it took fire crews roughly 30 minutes to get the fire under control.
Police told us that they were able to track down the homeowner after they left the scene and told him about what happened.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is still being investigated.
An unknown person gained entry into the home of an 83-year-old resident at the 300 block of Easton Road in Riegelsville.Read More »
- 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Cosby judge puts off ruling on deposition
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet