LOWER SALFORD TWP., Pa. - A row of cars suddenly went up in flames in the parking lot of the Harleysville Walmart in Lower Salford Township, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out just before 4 p.m. Sunday.
Emergency communication officials say several cars went up in flames. In total, 12 cars were damaged.
Crews had the fire under control in about a half-hour .
The Harleysville Community Fire Company says the fire started in an area of mulch and quickly spread to bushes, trees and cars.
Officials tell us no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe