LOWER SALFORD TWP., Pa. - A row of cars suddenly went up in flames in the parking lot of the Harleysville Walmart in Lower Salford Township, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out just before 4 p.m. Sunday.
Emergency communication officials say several cars went up in flames. In total, 12 cars were damaged.
Crews had the fire under control in about a half-hour .
The Harleysville Community Fire Company says the fire started in an area of mulch and quickly spread to bushes, trees and cars.
Officials tell us no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey