POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A vacant home has been damaged by fire in Pottstown, Montgomery Co.
The flames broke out a little before 2 a.m. Monday at Wilson and Roland streets.
One firefighter suffered a sprained ankle.
Investigators have not determined how the fire started.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown