The former chairman of the Montgomery County Republican Party, accused of drugging and raping a woman, will be facing a trial.
Robert Kerns waived his right to a formal arraignment. He's accused of raping a female employee at his former law firm after a party in Franconia Township in October.
Authorities said Kerns secretly drugged the woman with Ambien and then raped her while she was unconscious.
Kerns since resigned his position as party leader.
Bill Cosby's youngest daughter has come to the comedian's defense ahead of a looming sexual assault trial.Read More »
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Updated Crews respond to crash near Dorney Park
- Updated Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic
- Updated Rollover crash reported along I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app