Thinking about becoming a foster parent? KidsPeace is offering you a great opportunity to get your questions answered.
KidsPeace, an organization which has been helping to give hope, help and healing to children, families and communities, will be happy to answer your questions.
The organization, which has been in operation for 132 years through out the United States, will have a free public event for anyone interested in learning more about becoming a foster parent.
The event will take place on Thursday, June 19 at Masons Mill Park, 2500 Masons Mill Road, Huntingdon Valley, Pavilion3 from 2-4 p.m.
During that time, the organization will introduce attendees to the comprehensive range of programs they offer, as well as provide answers to those with questions about becoming foster parents.
KidsPeace is an organization dedicated to helping people connect, transform and overcome their challenges to ensure a stable future, transition to adulthood and gain independence.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Lehigh Valley talks Trump's first 100 days
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting