PERKASIE, Pa. - Family and friends are rallying around a heroic skydiving instructor who was seriously injured in a skydiving accident in Bucks County last week.
A special fundraising website has been set up to help 41-year-old Robert Mandic, who is still recovering at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Officials said Mandick and his student, 37-year-old Obataiye Samuel, crashed while on a tandem jump in Pennridge last Tuesday.
So far, the gofundme.com website has raised more than $4,000.
Both men are expected to recover.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU