Perkasie, Pa. - Family and friends will gather Saturday morning to say goodbye to a college student that was brutally assualted near his school in West Virginia.
Services for Kevin Figaniak will be held at 10 a.m. at the Our Lady of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Hilltown, Bucks County.
The 21-year-old died last weekend after being assaulted near his college at Wheeling Jesuit University.
Two men have been charged and police are possibly looking for a third or fourth suspect.
The rain interfered with plans for some VIP guests at the Pottstown parade, but the true meaning of Memorial Day couldn't be obscured by the clouds.Read More »
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade