Perkasie, Pa. - Family and friends will gather Saturday morning to say goodbye to a college student that was brutally assualted near his school in West Virginia.
Services for Kevin Figaniak will be held at 10 a.m. at the Our Lady of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Hilltown, Bucks County.
The 21-year-old died last weekend after being assaulted near his college at Wheeling Jesuit University.
Two men have been charged and police are possibly looking for a third or fourth suspect.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Updated Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Updated Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Updated Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot