PLYMOUTH TWP., Pa. - Public viewings for another officer killed in the line of duty will be held 5 - 9 p.m. Tuesday and 7 - 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
A Mass of Christian Burial for Plymouth Twp., Montgomery Co. police officer Brad Fox will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Epiphany of Our Lord Roman Catholic Church in Plymouth Meeting.
Burial will be at Washington Crossing National Cemetery at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
Police say Fox. -- of New Hanover Twp.-- was killed while chasing a hit and run suspect last week.
Fox was a Marine veteran and leaves behind a pregnant wife and a daughter.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- New Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran