BLUE BELL, Pa. - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf is among a bipartisan group of 10 governors calling on Senate leaders to reject the bill to dismantle Obamacare.
Wolf, a Democrat, traveled to Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell Tuesday to participate in a panel discussion and community forum on Planned Parenthood.
Wolf said he believes preserving funding for Planned Parenthood should be a priority.
The current bill being considered strips Planned Parenthood of federal funding for one year.
A fisherman in Chester County found himself in need of being rescued Monday afternoon.Read More »
- Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Transformer fire in Pottstown knocks out power
- Fire damages Bucks County home
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Montgomery County
- Train hits car stopped on railroad tracks
- Snow Tuesday into early Wednesday; 1-3" south, 3-6" north
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Volunteers clean up for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Hamburg church after fire: 'God will get us through'
- Red Cross, UGI team up to install smoke detectors in Berks
- MLK Jr. Day recognized with 'day of service' in Berks
- Local business owner guesses the right price
- Allentown group uses MLK Day to focus on students in district
- Reading immigrants share their stories with library audience
- Sinkhole robs 7 families of their Bethlehem homes