HILLTOWN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Hilltown Police say they have charged a man for waving a gun during a road rage incident on March 12th.
Christopher Gomez, 53, from the 3000 block of Penn Street in Hatfield, has been charged with simple assault and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.
Police said they were called to the Wawa on Tollgate Road shortly after 6:00 that evening. Police said the victim told investigators the driver of a gray pickup brandished a silver and black handgun during the incident, which occurred on Route 309 northbound near Souderton.
Richland Township police located the pickup a short time later, and a handgun like the one used in the incident was recovered from the vehicle. The victim positively identified Gomez as the driver involved in the incident.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event