HORSHAM TWP., Pa. - A Montgomery County hotel had to be evacuated Friday afternoon as crews investigated reports of hazardous materials.
It happened at the Days Inn on Easton Road in Horsham.
Sources tell our partner station, WPVI, that Hazmat crews are investigating a possible meth lab inside the hotel but police have not confirmed that.
No injuries have been reported.
Officials said the holdup happened Friday night at the BB&T Bank in the 1100 of Town Square Road, near Route 100.Read More »
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Teen suicide: There's somewhere to turn
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery