HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - A Hilltown Township man is facing charges in relation to a drug delivery resulting in death.
Police say a joint investigation led them to 21-year-old William Frank Brennan, who is allegedly the source of the fentanyl that caused the death of the victim.
Brennan is facing charges of Drug Delivery Resulting in Death, Involuntary Manslaughter, Delivery of Controlled Substances and Recklessly Endangering Another Person.
Police responded to a report of an unresponsive subject on Bethlehem Pike on Nov. 13, 2017 where they found a deceased 23-year-old male seated on a gravel lot.
An autopsy determined the cause of death as drug intoxication.
Brennan's bail was set at 10 percent of $250,000. He is currently in the Montgomery County Correctional Facility on unrelated charges.
His attorney, Edward Galang of Mullaney & Mullaney LLC, reached out to 69 News, saying:
It is always tragic situation when there is a loss of life. We are in the process of investigating this matter and look forward to Mr. Brennan having his day in court to address these charges.
A young girl in Bucks County decided to turn a dark situation into something truly bright. The teenager is spending her summer painting to bring smiles to strangers.Read More »
- Man in custody in connection to Sellersville armed robbery
- Philadelphia's tax on soda upheld by Pa. Supreme Court
- NFL quarterback ties the knot at Bucks County wedding venue
- Sanatoga Green project to be broken into phases
- Bucks County mother faces charges from drug-tainted breast milk
- Congressman Fitzpatrick criticizes Russian interference in election
- Money Rules Everything gang investigated in Bethlehem burning death
- Updated Bieber buses may no longer operate out of Port Authority
- Man arrested after attacking police, endangering Easton neighborhood
- Pleasant Thursday with plenty of sunshine
- 2018 Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival hosts incredible talent
- Downtown Alive music first step in bringing people to Reading
- Easton school district to roll out smart card check-in system
- Schuylkill County man killed in bicycle accident
- Allentown adding housing inspectors, clerk
- Easton planners recommend approval for daycare center