TINICUM TWP., Pa. - Repair work has started on a historic bridge in Bucks County.
Crews are repairing the Erwinna Covered Bridge in Tinicum Township.
PennDOT says a delivery truck struck and damaged the bridge last month.
The same thing happened last fall.
In addition to repairs, PennDOT will funnel traffic to the center of the bridge.
And all trucks, except emergency vehicles and certain exceptions, will be banned from using it.
PennDOT says the span should reopen late next month.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire