QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - An historic theater in Bucks County is getting a second act, this time as a restaurant.
The developer who owns the Palace Theater building says plans with Quakertown Brewing Company are in the works to convert part of the property into a restaurant.
The developer also says the new spot will honor the 100 year-old theater's past.
He says old chairs will be incorporated into the seating and silent films may be projected onto the walls.
The project is expected to move forward by the end of the year
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran