POTTSTOWN, Pa. - American flags were on display high above High Street in Pottstown as first responders and marching bands paraded through the borough.
Folks we spoke with said they look forward to the parade every year.
"Just to see people," said Chiffon Jackson. "Sometimes I don't get to see everyone who's been around here, and I like the bands and the kids get excited for the music and stuff like that."
Kids we spoke with also said they were excited to see the parade.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Fatal crash closes Route 222 South in Spring
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Mount Penn Fire Company ready for 49th fastnacht sale
- Linking efforts In the battle against opioid abuse
- Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict